Up to £25,000
Our client a growing and highly reputable outside events caterers throughout Surrey and the home Counties currently have a fantastic opprotunity to recruit a Sales Executive currently to continue to enhance and grow their team.
As a Sales Executive your primary focus will be to grow revenue. Making connections, building relationships, identifying new markets, and chasing opportunities where our product has synergy, revenue growth will be at the heart of your role. There will be an expectation for you to be resourceful, analytical, and proactive in your approach, leveraging your existing relationships and networks. Venue’s will form part of the company’s growth potential but the ability to improve our direct sales revenue cannot be ignored.
- Contribute to expanding on list of venues for both exclusive and preferred catering supplier
- Develop and build new relationships with venues in London and the Home Counties.
- Help increase conversion rates on enquiries as well as providing quality control on new business to ensure all work taken on meets skey criteria for the season ahead.
- Encourage ways of maximising revenue from confirmed business. · Review Past and ongoing tracking and analysis of lost business, advising/organising follow up as appropriate. Implement tacking systems where appropriate and provide adequate training to the rest of the team.
- Target and build relationships with wedding and event planners/agencies and secure an ongoing relationship with them.
- You will also be expected to attend and work at a set number of events per year to keep your knowledge of our services sharp.
Interested and want to know more? Apply now and we’ll be in touch!
Your application to this role will automatically send us and the Group of Appetite Businesses including, but not limited to Appetite4recruitment, Appetite4work, Appetite4careers and HospitalityjobsUK, your CV and associated details which we will use to contact you about this and other job opportunities. We’ll keep these details safe and only use them for this purpose. You have the right to opt out of this at any time.