A unique and stylish café/restaurant concept with ‘to-die-for’ coffee. A real focus on high quality food with a Mediterranean twist and natural, effortless service. Serving breakfast, lunch and brunch using fresh & seasonal ingredients of the highest quality. Locations in high end London areas where customer expectation is high.
I am on the search for a restaurant/store manager – a real lover of hospitality and all things food and coffee.
- A real community gem, you will be the sort of person who makes a wonderful impression on your customers and in turn, they return time and time again. The real face and heart of the business.
- You’ll manage the restaurant/café with love and attention, but also with commercial attention to detail and ensure profitability.
- You’ll lead and inspire your team; empower them to be better every day through coaching and mentorship.
In order to be considered you must:
- Have had a stable career (pre-covid world) in a hospitality led business, at deputy or restaurant management level with a focus on coffee and great food offering.
- Full service experience will be highly advantageous; as would experience with coffee and a Mediterranean style concept.
- You’ll be competent in business management and know your way around a P&L in a commercial sense.
The salary on offer for this role is up to £27,000 plus bonus and the usual perks and benefits. Plus DAY-TIME hours.
Please apply with an up to date CV in a WORD/PDF format.
Your application to this role will automatically send us your CV and associated details which we will use to contact you about this and other job opportunities. We’ll keep these details safe and only use them for this purpose. You have the right to opt out of this at any time.