Sous Pastry Chef
Salary – Earnings of £45,000+
Fantastic Opportunity, Expanding Group
strong Junior sous Chef or Sous Chef looking for career progression and development!
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- working with the head pastry Chef to maintain the highest standards
- Help wright menus and design dishes
- Proactive attitude on service
- assisting with all aspects of kitchen management including record keeping, stock taking, food orders and ensuring the highest standards of food hygiene, health and safety and food quality are delivered at all times
- Full engagement and involvement with kitchen team
- Willingness to learn, develop and progress as the business grows
In order to be considered, applicants must:
- Currently work to a high pastry standard
- previous experience in Michelin or 2 rosette standard food
- passionate about coking great fresh food, loving hospitality and the industry;
- Have a great team work ethic
- Have a good understanding of kitchen basics, following recipes and working in a busy environment
About the company
Fantastic opportunity for a passionate pastry sous chef to take on more responsibility and creativity towards menu design. With this you will have guidance from an experienced head pastry chef helping you learn and gain experience. You will be working with a team of passionate pastry chefs who you will be able to guide and train and share your passion!
if you are interested and would like to learn more, please don’t hesitate, apply now!
Your application to this role will automatically send us and the Group of Appetite Businesses including, but not limited to Appetite4recruitment, Appetite4work, Appetite4careers and HospitalityjobsUK, your CV and associated details which we will use to contact you about this and other job opportunities. We’ll keep these details safe and only use them for this purpose. You have the right to opt out of this at any time.