Learning & Development Business Partner
South Of England
A popular and lively collection of fast paced, dynamic, and innovative leisure venue operators, delivering outstanding value and a massively memorable experience. Multi-faceted, evenly split between bar, restaurant, and leisure events, including corporate entertainment, these venues really deliver an all-round experience, making memories!
A passionate people-centric business now is a awesome time to join them with a 3rd gold accreditation with IIP and a people strategy which is truly putting people first.
This is a truly unique role combining the passion of training & Learning and Development with the strategic direction of the L&D function. With a direct report to the Head of People and in support of the key stakeholders in the business, this role has the capacity to be career defining. Opportunity (and the supporting budget) exist to define and deliver L&D projects from entry level to advanced leadership with a key focus on retaining and supporting the best talent in the business, equipping them to be the best they can be with vision and planning into 2022 and beyond.
To be considered for this role, applicants:
– Must have considerable experiencing in leading an L&D function within a multi-site hospitality business with involvement in strategy.
– Must have created and delivered training workshops from entry level to senior leadership and have owned the full life cycle of the training journey including career pathways.
– Must be a completer-finisher (Insights Profiling plays a big part in their development scheme) with a high level of attention to detail.
– Should have a good degree of experience managing apprenticeship schemes, including graduate programmes
– Must be fun, engaging and thrive off seeing personal development. You’ll be creative and innovative with big ideas of how to do it better.
The salary for this role will be up to £50,000 depending on experience, plus expensed business-related travel. Other benefits include:
· 25 days holiday, increasing with service, PLUS your birthday off!
· Enhanced pension contribution
· Generous life assurance
· Bonus scheme
· Healthcare plan
· Company incentives including awesome Reward & Recognition scheme.
If this sounds like the sort of role you’ve been looking for and your experience matches the requirements, please apply with an up-to-date CV and lets get chatting.
Your application to this role will automatically send us and the Group of Appetite Businesses including, but not limited to Appetite4recruitment, Appetite4work, Appetite4careers and HospitalityjobsUK, your CV and associated details which we will use to contact you about this and other job opportunities. We’ll keep these details safe and only use them for this purpose. You have the right to opt out of this at any time.