Hourly paid – Earnings of £35,000+
Fantastic Opportunity, Expanding Group
strong Senior sous Chef or Sous Chef looking for career progression and development!
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- working across various sections of the kitchen, grill, starters, fish, sauce, pass
- A keen attitude towards training and developing new and existing staff
- Proactive attitude on service
- assisting with all aspects of kitchen management including record keeping, stock taking, food orders and ensuring the highest standards of food hygiene, health and safety and food quality are delivered at all times
- Full engagement and involvement with kitchen team
- Willingness to learn, develop and progress as the business grows
In order to be considered, applicants must:
- Currently work to Junior Sous Chef/Sous Chef level
- passionate about coking great fresh food, loving hospitality and the industry;
- Have a great team work ethic
- Have a good understanding of kitchen basics, following recipes and working in a busy environment
About the company
Fantastic opportunity for a strong sous chef who is looking to take the next step on the ladder in their career and become the head chef at this beautiful gastro pub. We are looking for a person who is passionate about beautiful well cooked food with a passion for local and seasonal ingredients
The company are expanding and will be looking for candidates to progress up the ranks with the company
if you are interested and would like to learn more, please don’t hesitate, apply now!
Your application to this role will automatically send us and the Group of Appetite Businesses including, but not limited to Appetite4recruitment, Appetite4work, Appetite4careers and HospitalityjobsUK, your CV and associated details which we will use to contact you about this and other job opportunities. We’ll keep these details safe and only use them for this purpose. You have the right to opt out of this at any time.