Our client a stunning quality event venue in Hampshire are currently looking for a passionate, experienced Head Chef for a busy summer events season in 2021. The successful candidate must be self-motivated, have a passion for good food and service, calm under pressure and be able to work in a small team. Experience in weddings and conferences, 100+ covers, fine dining, together with a strong background in food led establishments.?
Our client provides the finest quality, modern British food and drink to high end wedding clients, across 11 beautiful, privately owned estates around the UK.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar position used to providing for 100+ covers using fresh ingredients
- Longevity and commitment to your previous employers
- Good communication skills together with having the ability to work with emails, files and spreadsheets (laptop will be provided)
- Own transport is essential due to the location
- Day to day management of your venue kitchen, providing the finest fresh ingredients to clients
- The ability to be hands on with all aspects of running a busy kitchen in order to maintain the high standards of cleanliness
- Managing your kitchen team, rota planning and holidays
- Daily ordering from suppliers, monthly stock takes
- Communication with the General Manager and Event Managers on site
- Exceptional hours with only a few late nights – 45 hrs per week
- Full uniform
- Working in modern fitted kitchens with quality equipment using fresh ingredients
- The ability to plan and test new dishes as part of our commitment to chef training
- Competitive rates of pay
- Pension scheme
- Bonus Scheme
Your application to this role will automatically send us your CV and associated details which we will use to contact you about this and other job opportunities. We’ll keep these details safe and only use them for this purpose. You have the right to opt out of this at any time.