High End Casual Dining Restaurant
Appetite is delighted to be working alongside a fantastic, fresh and very eclectic company, 100% dedicated to the quality of all areas of their restaurants. With a clear focus on exceptional food and a service style that is second to none, they truly offer a complete experience to even the most discerning customers. The opportunity to be part of an exciting brand is a real draw and career progression is on the table for those ambitious enough to grasp it.
I am currently recruiting for a strong General Manager to join the team and take to the helm of their restaurant in Kings Cross. Already an established business model, the successful appointment needs to hit the ground running to really impact this restaurant, leading the team and driving the business. An ideally located restaurant, the General Manager will be responsible for:
- The day to day management of the restaurant, taking full responsibility for the financial and operational performance;
- Proactive management of a large team, leading by example to deliver the outstanding customer service which has come to be expected by the brand;
- Full engagement and involvement in back office operations including rota planning, ordering etc;
- Local level marketing to promote the brand and the restaurant and to increase top line sales;
- All aspects of health & safety
In order to be considered for this role, applicants must:
- Be exceptionally well presented;
- Have exceptional customer service skills;
- Have considerable experience at General Management level within a quality, food led restaurant. Branded experience would be highly advantageous.
- Be fully au fait with the operation and analysis of the P&L;
- Be ambitious and a go getter, full of initiative and self drive;
- Be a natural and passionate foody.
The salary on offer for this role is dependant on the experience you bring to the table, IRO £40k plus a bonus package.
THERE COULD BE AN IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE FOR THIS POSITION
If this sounds like the sort of opportunity you are after, and would like to be considered for the role and if you have the required experience and background, please apply now with an up to date CV in a word document.
Not quite what you are looking for? Please visit our website for all of our current opportunities, nationwide.
Your application to this role will automatically send us and the Group of Appetite Businesses including, but not limited to Appetite4recruitment, Appetite4work, Appetite4careers and HospitalityjobsUK, your CV and associated details which we will use to contact you about this and other job opportunities. We’ll keep these details safe and only use them for this purpose. You have the right to opt out of this at any time.