Food and Beverage Supervisor – Cambridge
Up to £25,000
Our client a high profile care provider in Cambridge are currently looking to recurit a food and Beverage/ Hospitality Supervisor to manage the 5* service standards and strong team to deliver exceptional levels of catering service within their stunning local care home.
- To assist in the operation of the dining room as instructed by the head chef.
- Pay particular attention to the, Fire, Health, Safety and Hygiene regulations.
- Comply with all company policy issues, procedures and guidelines.
- Ensure correct uniform and personal hygiene is of the highest standard at all times.
- Participate in Company training to improve standards and performance.
- To provide a quality service as required for the service users.
- Complete any other duties as required/requested by the Head Chef or Manager.
- To work in Compliance with COSHH regulation.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Serve lunch and other foods as required and in accordance with current hygiene regulations.
- Keep clean furniture, dining tables, chairs and mats.
- Change table clothes and napkins, ensuring these items are clean and ironed.
- Clean and polish all cutlery and glasses/crockery
- Prepare for the next meal as required.
- Menus changed daily on tables
- Ensure coffee area is well stocked, clean & Menus in place on lectern. Clean coffee machine daily & juice machine is changed every 5 days (dates recorded).
- Re lay tables after every meal to a high standard.
- Ensure all food orders are correctly issued to chef.
- Monitor all foods served to service users and rooms via hot/cold trolley, sweet trolley ensuring maximum hygiene standards and presentation.
- Understand the menu completely each day and offer alternatives.
- Ensure refreshments are always available.
- Be efficient and professional when serving food.
- Stock take all table Linen, restaurant cutlery and crockery monthly and record.
- Ensure cleaning schedule is carried out daily
- Any other reasonable requests within the scope of the job asked by Manager or Head chef.
- To support the Home’s no smoking policy in the interests of Health & Safety and ensure smoking is not allowed on site.
Your application to this role will automatically send us and the Group of Appetite Businesses including, but not limited to Appetite4recruitment, Appetite4work, Appetite4careers and HospitalityjobsUK, your CV and associated details which we will use to contact you about this and other job opportunities. We’ll keep these details safe and only use them for this purpose. You have the right to opt out of this at any time.