Hourly paid – Up to £33,000
Fantastic Opportunity, Daytime Hours
Chef De Partie looking for a Better work life Balance
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Proactive attitude regarding prep
- assisting with all aspects of kitchen management including record keeping, stock taking, food orders and ensuring the highest standards of food hygiene, health and safety and food quality are delivered at all times
- Full engagement and involvement with kitchen team
- Willingness to learn, develop and progress as the business grows
In order to be considered, applicants must:
- Currently work In a kitchen with the passion for Hospitality
- passionate about cooking great fresh food, loving hospitality and the industry;
- Have a great team work ethic
- Have a good understanding of kitchen basics, following recipes and working in a busy environment
About the company
Fantastic opportunity for a talented Chef de partie wanting a better work Life balance. Working in this beautiful venue that offer only daytime hours you will see a much better work life balance! Working with some of the freshest and Finest ingredients this could be the perfect opportunity for you! Living in the local area this could be the best way to get a bit more time outside of the kitchen!
if you are interested and would like to learn more, please don’t hesitate, apply now!