Up to £30,000
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Taking Complete ownership of the bar
- Keeping up to date with drink trends including cocktail creation, product sourcing
- Proactive management of a large team, leading by example to deliver the outstanding customer service which has come to be expected;
- Full engagement and involvement in back office operations including stock management, rota planning, ordering etc;
- Local level marketing to promote the brand and the bar and to increase top line sales;
- All aspects of health & safety
In order to be considered, applicants must:
- Currently be at management level within a bar, restaurant or pub environment and have held this role in a progressive capacity for at least 12 months;
- Be a vivacious go-getter with a passionate zest for life, loving hospitality and the industry;
- Have a great front of house presence, be an accepted leader and naturally inspire your team;
- Have a basic understanding of business operations;
- Love great food and good service!
About the company
My client owns a collection of premium pubs with beautifully created menus designed by their award winning chefs
I am currently looking at a position for one of their newest venues
They are looking for an experienced Creative Bar Manager to take complete control of the bar, create cocktails, collaborating with the chefs to what’s in season and on trend
The bar area boasts premium spirits, wines, the role will allow the Bar Manager to have the autonomy to be creative and bring their own flair
Like what you hear? Apply now with an up to date CV in a word document. Interviews immediately and start dates to suit.
Your application to this role will automatically send us and the Group of Appetite Businesses including, but not limited to Appetite4recruitment, Appetite4work, Appetite4careers and HospitalityjobsUK, your CV and associated details which we will use to contact you about this and other job opportunities. We’ll keep these details safe and only use them for this purpose. You have the right to opt out of this at any time.