Up to £30,000
I am looking for an Assistant Manager to focus on:
- Supporting the General Manager in the day-to-day management of the whole operation
- taking full responsibility in their absence.
- Proactive management of a large team, leading by example to deliver the outstanding customer service which has come to be expected by the brand.
- Full engagement and involvement in back-office operations including rota planning, ordering etc.
- Local level marketing to promote the concept
- All aspects of health & safety
To be considered, applicants must:
- Currently be at supervisory or assistant management level within a pub and fresh food environment and have held this role in a progressive capacity for at least 12 months.
- Be a vivacious go-getter with a passionate zest for life, loving hospitality, and the industry.
- Have a great front of house presence, be an accepted leader and naturally inspire your team.
- Have a basic understanding of business operations.
- Love great food and good service!
About the company
My client owns a collection of premium pubs with beautifully created menus designed by their award-winning chefs. I am currently looking at a position for one of their newest venues
They are looking for a vivacious go getter of an Assistant Manager to join their team.
Like what you hear? Apply now with an up-to-date CV in a word document. Interviews immediately and start dates to suit.
Your application to this role will automatically send us and the Group of Appetite Businesses including, but not limited to Appetite4recruitment, Appetite4work, Appetite4careers and HospitalityjobsUK, your CV and associated details which we will use to contact you about this and other job opportunities. We’ll keep these details safe and only use them for this purpose. You have the right to opt out of this at any time.