Here at Appetite 4 Recruitment LTD we take the privacy of our clients and candidates very seriously and will only use your personal data to manage your profile and to provide you with the services you have requested from us.
We will ensure that the information you submit to us via our website or through any of our offices is used only for the purpose of this policy.
The information we collect will be used exclusively by Appetite 4 Recruitment LTD. We DO NOT sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information except during processes which pertain to the recruitment process and at all times you will be aware of the data we are sharing.
What Information We Collect
Appetite 4 Recruitment LTD collects personal data about you to help in the recruitment process. This data consists of, but is not limited to information such as your name, address, e-mail address, work and education history. This may, on occasion include sensitive information such as ethnic origin and details of criminal convictions.
How & Why We Use It
This information will be held, used and disclosed by Appetite 4 Recruitment LTD as follows:
To effectively provide our services to you.
- To sustain our business relationship with you; be you a user of our website, a client and/or a candidate.
- To enable you to submit your CV [See Below] for jobs of interest or to register for our job alerts.
- To register a vacancy with one of our consultants.
- To match your details with job vacancies or positions which will be most suitable for you and to send your information to clients in order to apply for jobs.
- To the best of our ability, answer your enquires.
- To send you relevant industry information and opportunities via email, telephone or text message [Where we do this, you will be able to opt out from such communications at any time].
Your details will be retained by Appetite 4 Recruitment Ltd for the sole purpose of this policy.
You have the Right to be Forgotten. This means that you can request that your profile and all information be deleted or ‘forgotten’ from the records of Appetite 4 Recruitment LTD – your details will be archived or deleted.
(This depends on our legal right to retain some or all of your details). In this case, your details will not be accessible to or used by any other employee of Appetite 4 Recruitment and will remain in a restricted view until we can legally delete your record.
- You have the Right to Withdraw Consent at any time. This means you can request that we stop contacting you for any reason, this includes all mailers, calls or emails – your details will be archived until such time as you re-activate your profile by contacting us again, either directly or by application OR you ‘request to be forgotten’. In this case, your details will not be accessible to or used by any other employee of Appetite 4 Recruitment and will remain in a restricted view.
- You have the Right of Access to your profile and all information within.*
(*some elements may remain confidential such as any information pertaining to and including 3rd party information).
In order to exercise any of your rights or to make a complaint, please contact Appetite 4 Recruitment Ltd by email with your request.
Appetite 4 Recruitment LTD
Surrey – 01483 415 088
London – 0203 301 2696
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Curriculum vitae (“CV”)
We give you the option of submitting your CV via our website or by providing your CV to one of our consultants. You can do this either to apply for a specific advertised job or for consideration by our recruitment consultants for positions as they come up. Your CV will be stored in the Appetite 4 Recruitment LTD database, and will be accessible by Appetite 4 Recruitment consultants in the UK. Your CV can be updated at any time.